Corporate Health Programs near New York City
Start today to make a healthy return on investment.
Running or managing a business can be stressful. From budgets and HR to training and development, it’s as if your mind never stops running. But, just because your mind is active, does that mean it’s healthy?
The health of your company is heavily dependent on the health of your executives and leaders. If they are unable to manage effectively, it can have a negative impact on the employees who are responsible for the day to day operations of your business. With all of the stresses that they may face, it’s important that they continue to foster an active and healthy lifestyle in the midst of their day to day responsibilities.
We create health standards today that help your company’s future.
Every good program needs a beginning, so we’re here to help you find that first step. Our team of physicians works hands on with your leaders to ensure that they are 100% trained and on board with the overall wellness goals of your company. As they become involved, they assist in generating employee wellness ideas and activities that keep people alert and involved. After all, who knows the employees better than those who lead and manage them?
By gaining initial involvement, we can help you proactively notice potential health risks within your organization. As these risks arise, our team will provide assessments and unique plans that will both diminish the current risks and prevent further issues. As this process continues, your company becomes focused on the overall health and well-being of your employees, allowing for a more efficient operation and a healthy ROI.
How do we do it?
In order to create the most successful program possible, our services often include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive care
- Blood drawn (at your office for convenience)
- Preventative chemistry panel and urinalysis
- Internist visits at your office
- Endocrine hormone panel and vitamin levels
- Advanced coronary risk and lipid panel
- Cardiology work (including stress tests, echocardiograms, lipid panels, and vascular screenings)
- Dermatological screenings (including skin cancer screening and total skin evaluation)
- Lung function testing at your office
- Audiogram and vision testing
- CAT scan
- For women – Pelvic Examination and Mammography
To get started, it’s as easy a quick request to our team. Contact us today to get started and get on the path to a new, healthy business lifestyle!